Welcome to our website...
Terms of Website Use
The content of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.Neither we, nor any third parties, provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose.You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites; these links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without The New World Trading Company (UK) Ltd's prior written consent.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Scotland and Wales.
Booking deposit and authentication policy
Pre-authentication: For reservations during our peak periods, we may take card details to secure your table however there is no charge made to the card in advance. Please note, if you do not arrive for your reservation or contact us to cancel your reservation within 24 hours' notice of your booking date, a £5pp charge may be applicable.
Deposits: A non-refundable deposit may be required for a Christmas booking, private space, peak hours, group bookings or special occasions.
Refunds: If the reservation is cancelled, and more than 24 hours' notice is provided, we may hold your deposit for a three month period, whereby you can re-book your experience/meal with us. If the reservation is cancelled in less than 24 hours then the deposit will be forfeited. In the event a deposit refund is approved, please allow 10 working days to receive the amount back.
If you have any queries please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
My New World Loyalty
My New World Loyalty Credit:
- ‘My New World’ rewards loyalty (via app or card) by giving credit each time you make a purchase at any NWTC venue
- This credit expires after 12 months from point of earning
- Credit can be redeemed as a 'balance' against food and drink purchases
- Please send any enquiries about My New World loyalty to email@example.com
- Please click here to read our full My New World Loyalty Policy.
Birthday Bubbles Reward:
- Enjoy a bottle of prosecco* on us as a birthday treat, Monday-Friday
- *May be exchanged for beer or a soft drink at the discretion of the General Manager
- Available 14 days before or after your special day
- You must be signed up to our database or My New World loyalty, for at least 24 hours prior to your birthday
- Subject to availability and may be withdrawn at any time
- You must be 18 or over and please drink responsibly
- You must order at least one main meal to quality for this rewards
We invite you to begin a journey of old meets new; sign up to relive the stories of days gone by and enjoy wisdom worthy of our era.