Welcome to our website...
Terms of Website Use
The content of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.Neither we, nor any third parties, provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose.You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites; these links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without The New World Trading Company (UK) Ltd's prior written consent.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Scotland and Wales.
ONLINE DEPOSIT AND REFUND POLICY
Deposits: A non-refundable deposit may be required for parties of 6 or more at the time of booking unless the reservation is for a Christmas booking, private space, weekends or special occasion, when any party size can be asked for a deposit.
If the reservation is cancelled, and more than 24 hours' notice is provided, we may hold your deposit for a three month period, whereby you can re-book your experience/meal with us.
If the reservation is cancelled in less than 24 hours then the deposit will be forfeited. In the event a deposit refund is approved, please allow 10 working days to receive the amount back.
Deposit payments can be made in cash, credit or debit card and is taken in pound sterling. If you have any queries please contact us.
Gift Card Terms
Gift card refund policy:
Payment for gift cards can be made online or in one of our NWTC venues using cash, credit or debit card and is taken in pound sterling.
We do not offer refunds on gift cards unless they are faulty or damaged. To return a faulty or damaged gift card, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
My New World loyalty policy
The ‘My New World’ membership rewards loyalty (via app or card) by giving credit each time you make a purchase at any NWTC venue as well as entitling members to rewards and offers. The credit earns expires after 12 months from point of earning and can be redeemed as a 'balance' against food and drink purchases.
If you have any enquiries about earning credit or rewards, or your account in general, please email email@example.com
All offers are subject to availability and may be withdrawn at any time. Please check with your chosen venue on arrival regarding specific offers and promotions. Offers may be venue-specific, only available at selected venues or only available on selected days.
We invite you to begin a journey of old meets new; sign up to relive the stories of days gone by and enjoy wisdom worthy of our era.