Welcome to our website...
Terms of Website Use
The content of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.Neither we, nor any third parties, provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose.You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites; these links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without The Canal House (UK) Ltd's prior written consent.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Scotland and Wales.
Booking deposit and authentication policy
Pre-authentication: For reservations during our peak periods, we may take card details to secure your table however there is no charge made to the card in advance. Please note, if you do not arrive for your reservation or contact us to cancel your reservation within 24 hours' notice of your booking date, a £5pp charge may be applicable.
Deposits: A non-refundable deposit may be required for a Christmas booking, private space, peak hours, group bookings or special occasions.
If the reservation is cancelled, and more than 24 hours' notice is provided, we may hold your deposit for a three month period, whereby you can re-book your experience/meal with us. If the reservation is cancelled in less than 24 hours then the deposit will be forfeited. In the event a deposit refund is approved, please allow up to 28 working days to receive the amount back.
If you have any queries please contact email@example.com
Gift Card and Experience Terms
The Canal House (UK) Ltd. reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions at any time or withdraw the card on reasonable notice. Your statutory rights are not affected.
Gift cards can be redeemed in part or full against food, drink or masterclasses in The Canal House.
The card cannot be exchanged for cash and you may only redeem in Pound Stirling.
The minimum amount required to purchase a gift card is £10 and you may buy up to a maximum value of £200 in a single transaction. If you wish to purchase an amount higher than £200 please contact us.
The card balance must be used by the expiry date which is 12 months from its purchase date; any remaining balance may be subject to forfeit post this date.
All cards will be automatically activated 24 hours after being purchased.
You should treat your gift card as cash; lost or stolen cards cannot be replaced.
We do not offer refunds on gift cards unless they are faulty or damaged.
For any queries about a gift card please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
My New World App
The New World Trading Company (UK) Ltd. reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions at any time or withdraw the card/scheme on reasonable notice.
Your statutory rights are not affected.
- ‘My New World’ is being phased out and will no longer be active (via web, app or card) from 1 March 2022
- From 1 September 2021 there will no longer be any credit earnt against any purchase in New World venues
- Credit will expire 1 March 2022 or 12 months from when it is earnt, whichever comes first
- We are no longer taking on any new registrations
- The app will be deleted from all app stores in May 2022
- Credit is non-transferrable and carries no cash value
- Please send any enquiries about My New World to email@example.com
We invite you to begin a journey of old meets new; sign up to relive the stories of days gone by and enjoy wisdom worthy of our era.