EVERY DAY AT 2PM
To help keep your brain active, every days we'll be posting 10 pub quiz questions and a brainteaser on this page.
Got the answer? DM us on social! Or if you're really stuck wait for tomorrow where the previous days answers will be displayed.
Don't forget we're still open, untill last orders!
18TH MARCH - QUIZ QUESTIONS
1) Which capital city has the highest elevation?
2) Which country lies directly to the east of Iraq?
3) Sachin Tendulkar scored his 100th international century against which’ country ?
4) In baseball, the two opposing teams consist of how many players?
5) How many bones does an adult have?
6) In 1610, Galileo Galilei discovered four moons of which planet?
7) In which country was the world’s first female Prime Minister elected in 1960?
8) What type of product is listed on the website Zoopla?
9) How many stars are there on the New Zealand flag?
10) In which television comedy would you find Dave's Coaches?
18TH MARCH - BRAIN TEASER
What do these words have in common: polish, reading and tangier?
We invite you to begin a journey of old meets new; sign up to relive the stories of days gone by and enjoy wisdom worthy of our era.